Are you a young and energetic individual? Are you passionate on what you do and always looking to improve your skills? Are you a multi-tasker and can work under pressure?
If this sounds like you then join our team at the biggest sports event in Cyprus, the OPAP Limassol Marathon GSO.
- A team of aces to work with.
- An open mind for new ideas.
- Remuneration package; subject to your skills & qualifications.
- 13th salary.
- 3 weeks annual leave.
- Optional medical insurance scheme.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Excellent communication skills and excellent command of English language both verbal and written.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines.
- The motivation to learn and constantly improve.
- Proficient computer user with experience of using Microsoft Office.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer issues/requests.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Back-office administration tasks.
- Creating regular reports as required by the Head of Marketing for sales activities.
- Communicating and working with the international partners of the event.
- Creating, organising and assisting on the set up of the event premises during the Registration and Race Days.
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF:
- You enjoy solving problems.
- You love taking on difficult challenges.
- You pay attention to details.
- You are patient and cool under pressure.
- You like learning new things and you can learn quickly.
Candidates please send your CV at email@example.com with subject “Office Administrator – ANERGOSJOBS.COM”.