One of the largest group of companies in Cyprus, with over 100 employees, and over 36 Years of Operations in Air and Ocean Freight, Logistics, Courier Services, Cargo and Passenger Handling, Travel, and Management Services is seeking to recruit for the following position:
AIRFREIGHT CUSTOMER SERVICE CLERK (Job Ref. no. AIRCS2020)
Nicosia Head Office
Job description / Role
- Responsible for day-to-day department operations
- Handle airfreight bookings and pricing procedures
- Follow up customers’ inquiries
- Completion of any required documentation
- Contact customers and partners in Cyprus and abroad ensuring excellent communication and cooperation
- Any other job related responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma of minimum mark of 17/20
- Any related university or college degree will be an advantage.
- Any related working experience in a similar role will be an advantage.
- Excellent Customer relationship management skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English and Greek)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), web browsers
A remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates based on industry knowledge, experience and qualifications. In addition they will be able to join company’s group medical scheme, provident fund and other company bonus schemes.
Successful candidates without any previous experience will be trained and mentored by experienced staff gaining in-depth knowledge of the airfreight business.
AIRTRANS GROUP LTD