JCC Payment Systems Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Officer Information Security
JCC Payment Systems Ltd invites those interested to apply for the position of Officer Information Security. The Company is seeking to recruit a dynamic individual to fulfil the above role who will be responsible to maintain and implement the Information Security Management System (ISMS) in order to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of JCC’s information assets.
Job Duties/ Main Responsibilities
- Design and implement the JCC Information Security Program, including related policies and procedures, that contributes towards the safeguarding of the company’s assets in terms of availability, integrity and confidentiality.
- Align the JCC Information Security Program with Information Security standards & guidelines to ensure compliance with:
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- Payment Card Industry PIN.
- Payment Card Industry Card Production.
- PCI DSS for JCC merchants.
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management System.
- Perform the Information Security Risk assessments and recommend a risk treatment plan.
- Manage vulnerability assessment program to identify weaknesses and assess the effectiveness of existing controls and recommends remediation actions.
- Coordinate Penetration Tests with external vendors and recommends remediation actions.
- Manage the Security Operations Center (SOC) that provide 24/7 Security Monitoring & Event Management to ensure efficient monitoring of all applications and systems.
- Manage Security Incidents through the Security Incident Response Plan and recommend corrective and preventive measures to avoid recurrence.
- Manage the Information Security Awareness Program, including staff trainings.
Personal skills, knowledge and Qualifications
- University degree in Computer Science related to Information Security
- Information Security Professional Qualifications (ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, CISSP, CEH, CISM) will be considered an advantage
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment .
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
All applications will be handled with complete confidentiality.
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” by January 27, 2020, with subject reference ‘OIS14012020’.