Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide assistance to general administration of the office
- Provide assistance to senior executives of the Company while in Cyprus
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system up to date
- Provide basic accounting/bookkeeping assistance
- Compile data and prepare reports upon request
- Management of company’s website frequent updates (training will be provided)
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Other ad hoc office work
Qualification and Experience
- At least 3 years in a similar role, preferable in a company with international business.
- Fluent English and Greek speaker. Some level of Spanish would add value to the candidate.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- LCCI qualification will be considered an advantage
- Ability to manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- A high level of organisational, verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Self-motivated and strong sense of responsibility
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Organisation skills
Attractive salary aligned with the skills and experience will be offered to a successful candidate.
All information provided will be treated confidentially.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”