Cal Creative Communication: Ζητείται Marketing/ Public Relations (PR) Executive – Λευκωσία
Cal Creative Communication is a PR & marketing boutique filled with passionate professionals who enjoy working together. On a daily basis our team creates effective and engaging campaigns and social media strategies, handles social media accounts, develops PR plans and delivers unforgettable events! Our number one priority is our clients’ success. This is our philosophy, this is what we do.
Now we need an experienced, competent and passionate Marketing/Public Relations (PR) Executive to join our communication dream team and help us enhance a favourable image of our company with clients, potential customers, influencers and the public.
Are you looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment? Are you a natural communicator who likes the excitement of new challenges and who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment?
If you are top-notch Public Relations (PR) Executive who’s been waiting for the right opportunity, we have the stage set and we need someone who can shine and deliver!
- Previous working experience as a Public Relations Specialist for a minimum of 15 months.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Digital Marketing or any other relevant degree.
- 1 year of experience with social media management (on platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube and LinkedIn).
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Critical thinker and analytical problem solver.
- Attention to detail.
- Full EU Driving license and car.
- Plan, implement and manage public relations strategies.
- Organize and manage various Public Relations activities and events.
- Write great content for press releases, newsletters, PR campaigns, Media Plans, Strategy Proposals.
- Great communication skills with clients and media representatives.
- Measure performance of each activity and event.
- Measure and produce reports on PR KPIs and each PR campaign by using different channels to optimize campaign’s reach and success.
- Arrange and coordinate interviews.
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists, influencers and opinion leaders.
- Stay up to date with PR and industry trends and best practices.
- Working closely with the PR Manager in order to deliver best PR practices.
The closing date for all applications is February 14th 2020. Applications should comprise of a CV and cover letter and should be emailed to email@example.com.
Considered candidates for the position, will hear back from us by Friday 21st of February 2019. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.