Suntechnics: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
Back Office Officer
The purpose of this position is to help ensure complete customer coordination and satisfaction by providing first level non-technical and basic information support to customers contacting Suntechnics.
Duties & Responsibilities
Identify & Respond to Customer Inquiries. Understand the customer, determine the nature of the call and provide a customer focused first point of contact to answer customer inquiries, establish service calls, or refer customers to other service professionals within Suntechnics in a way that demonstrates a commitment to total customer satisfaction. Initiate outgoing calls focused on requesting and expediting requests for service and scheduling of activities.
General Customer Inquiries:
- As necessary, refer customer to the correct internal professional to ensure the most effective escalation, transfer or reassignment path, achieving resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Provide back up support for team members assigned to other customers.
- Working on CRM automation software system is mandatory for the follow up.
Service Scheduling and Processing:
- Monitor & respond to customer requests, ensuring response times are within the requirements identified in the customer process.
- Review and schedule preventive maintenance and other scheduled compliance activities.
- Follow up on service events to confirm the event has been completed and the customer is satisfied.
- Complete follow-up transactions in an organized, detailed, efficient manner, meeting deadlines.
- Collect required customer data and information for account creation and maintenance.
- After sales process.
- Team & Client-oriented
- Strategically thinking
Suntechnics provides an excellent working environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning, in which the career prospects depend on each employee’s performance. Remuneration is competitive and aligned with the company’s credo “our competitive advantage is our human capital”.
Education and continuous personal improvement constitute major priorities for the company to keep abreast with the technology evolution and maintain the high growth rate and its strategic position.
Applicants should submit their CV to email@example.com quoting: “ANERGOSJOBS.COM” 27th of January 2020.
Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.