AROUNDTOWN REAL ESTATE LTD: Assistant Financial Group Controller in Real Estate and Hospitality Industry – Larnaca
An excellent opportunity has opened with a well-established, dynamic and growing group specialised in Real Estate and hospitality all over Europe.
Success in this role will lead to:
• A challenging and versatile international environment
• A dynamically growing company with a diversified business model
• A team-and performance-oriented culture
• Ensure production of timely and accurate consolidated monthly/quarterly financial reports (including GAAP adjustments, deferred tax and revaluation) with in-depth analysis and commentary,
either taking full ownership or/and providing support to controllers/senior controllers on complex structures/mandates
• Review of reporting packages under local GAAPs and converted it to IFRS. Monitoring the local teams and their outcomes.
• Assist the consolidation process of the group which includes among others: preparation of the IFRS package reporting, communicate with local teams and lead the audit process around Europe
• Previous experience in financial control across a group of companies or a similar position
• A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience preferably gained within the real estate sector
- Ability to drive projects and encourage collaboration between parties with different areas of expertise
- Relational skills: Sharp, quick learner, independent buy also work efficiently in a team.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org