Radisson Blu Hotel: Ζητείται Receptionist – Larnaca
We are currently seeking a Receptionist for the Radisson Blu Hotel Larnaca, an upscale contemporary business and leisure hotel.
- He/ She will be responsible for running the Reception’s daily operations.
- He/ She will provide efficient, prompt and proactive service to guests.
- He/ She will keep the Reception desk in full working order, equipped as per operational and guest needs.
- He/ She will assist guests with all requests that come to Reception; He/she will transfer requests to other departments or escalates to Management
- He/ She will execute check-in and check-out process
- He/ She will handle a shift or personal float, will open and close as per procedures
- He/ She will monitor advance deposit and credit procedures
- He/ She will bring major needs to the attention of the FO Management
- He/ She will monitor Front Office activities regarding discounts, billing instructions, and compliance with hotel credit policies
- He/ She will co-ordinate billing with the Accounting Department
- At least 2 years previous experience in a similar position
- Excellent command of the English language. Knowledge of a second foreign language would be considered as an extra asset
- Pleasant personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
- Knowledge of Opera PMS is considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office (especially Outlook, Word and Excel)
What we Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent work environment
- Continuous training
Only those eligible to work in Cyprus or have a valid EU work permit/visa will be considered for the Receptionist position.
Candidates should send their application to email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”by the 3rd January 2020.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Say YES! to a new career at Radisson Blu Hotel Larnaca.