Pangea Localization Services: Ζητείται Personal Assistant – Λεμεσός
Pangea Translation Services is looking for a young and energetic Personal Assistant to join our Team in Limassol.
If You Are
- A good communicator;
If You Know How To
- act as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- manage diaries and organizing meetings, appointments of the Managing Director
- make booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- type, compile and prepare reports, presentations and correspondence
- liaise with staff, suppliers and clients
- execute miscellaneous tasks to support Managing Director, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, e.g completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research.
- take on other assignments as directed by Managing Director and HR Manager
- maintain office supplies;
If you have:
- 2+ years’ experience as a Personal Assistant;
- Bachelor degree in office administration or other filed;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Knowledge and understanding of QuickBooks or similar applications
- Excellent business communication skills
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, meet deadlines, and work under pressure.
- English and Greek languages on a professional level
- Cyprus work permit
Apply Now firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”