One of the largest group of companies in Cyprus, with over 100 employees, and over 36 Years of Operations in Air and Ocean Freight, Logistics, Courier Services, Cargo and Passenger Handling, Travel, and Management Services is seeking to recruit for the following position:
Sea Freight Forwarding Clerk
Job description / Role
- Responsible for day-to-day sea freight import/export operations
- Handle sea freight import/export bookings and pricing procedures
- Completion of sea freight import/export documentation
- Completion of files for accounts closing
- Coordinate with concerned parties for shipment arrangement
- Any other job related responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications
- At least one year working experience in a similar role.
- Excellent Customer relationship management skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English and Greek)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Email, Internet Explorer
A remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates based on industry knowledge, experience and qualifications.
In addition they will be able to join company’s group medical scheme, provident fund and other company bonus schemes.
All candidates should send their CVs to:
AIRTRANS GROUP LTD
Andreas Papadopoulos – Human Resources Manager,
11 Florinis Street, City Forum, 4th Floor, 1065 Nicosia
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”,
Tel: 22559000 / Fax: 22559111