The Personal Driver’s duties include collecting clients, assisting with the loading and unloading of their possessions, and ensuring that every trip remains safe and enjoyable.
To ensure success as a Personal Driver, the candidate should possess outstanding communication and organizational abilities. Ultimately, a top-notch Personal Driver should monitor traffic reports on a regular basis, and demonstrate familiarity with the area in which they work.
The base of the personal driver will be in Nicosia.
Personal Driver Responsibilities:
- Fetching and welcoming clients at the beginning of their trip.
- Loading and unloading clients’ possessions, if and when required.
- Interacting with clients in a professional conduct
- Traveling via the most efficient routes, unless otherwise directed.
- Complying with road regulations at all times.
- Ensuring that clients’ identities and conversations remain confidential.
- Ensuring that the automobile remains clean and well maintained.
Personal Driver Requirements:
- Proven experience as a Driver.
- Valid river’s license.
- Clear criminal record.
- Excellent knowledge of English & Greek
- Thorough understanding of road regulations.
- Neatly presented and professional.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Ability to work during evenings and on weekends, as required.
- Must be a caring personality that shows empathy and understanding
- Commitment to learning & self-development
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Career progression
- Staff discounts (shops, events, facilities)
- High profile hospitality company of 5* luxury Hotels
If you are interested in joining Thanos Hotels & Resorts, please click APPLY to the link below or contact us via email at email@example.com or call (+357) 26203309 for more info.