VGDA Accountants Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
VGDA Accountants Limited (“VGDA”) is a dynamic professional services firm specialising in Audit, Tax, Accounting and Advisory Services with presence in Nicosia and Limassol. Due to its growing business, VGDA is seeking for 2 ambitious individuals, to be employed at the position of Senior Accountant.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidates’ main duties will focus on:
- Using VGDA’s accounting software for recording accounting transactions and maintaining the books and records of local clients;
- Ensuring the appropriateness and completeness of all supporting accounting documentation;
- Preparing payroll reports/monthly salary payment slips for client employees;
- Producing management reports, as these will be tailored to client needs;
- Where required, ensuring that client VAT & VIES reports are submitted on time, together with dealing with TAXISNET and Tax Department filings;
- Being in direct contact with clients, responding promptly to any relevant enquiries and requests;
- Being able to identify business development opportunities through interactions with clients.
- Professional Experience of 5 to 10 years in similar positions;
- Newly Qualified / nearly qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA) will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of BTMS accounting software will be considered as an advantage;
- Attention to detail and strong numerical skills;
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent command of Greek and English language.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates based on experience and qualifications.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and you are looking to take the next step in your career, please send us your CV to email@example.com quoting:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”by 3rd January 2020. Kindly note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.