Homemate Cyprus Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Homemate Cyprus Ltd is part of the Alf Mizzi & Sons Group (www.alfmizziandsons.com), a leading Maltese conglomerate involved in various sectors of the economy and operating in a number of countries.
We seek to fill the position of:
based in our Head Office.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Is responsible for managing a portfolio of retail brands and a range of products.
- Analyzes data or insights to determine shoppers’ behavior and industry and consumer trends; researches supply options, market trends, and competitors.
- Makes forecasts for product demand to ensure the sustainability of inventory.
- Determines the products range and suggests product categories’ expansion.
- Places appropriate orders to ensure product availability that meets consumer demands.
- Suggests the positioning of a product category to maximize visibility; is responsible for the products’ effective merchandising plan in collaboration with the stores’ teams.
- Negotiates with suppliers to achieve better pricing and quality of services, for maximizing profitability.
- Assumes responsibility of developing a budget and revenue forecast for category.
- Conducts assessments of existing products’ performance.
- Analyzes the market to assess the potential for new products / services.
- Reviews and renews existing vendor contracts.
- Suggests exit strategies for unsuccessful products.
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in sales, marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in purchasing, product or category management in retail.
- Previous experience in working in the home improvement sector will be considered an advantage.
- Understanding of retail and specific products range insights is essential.
- Analytical thinking and skills; good with numbers.
- Excellent collaborative and team building skills.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to foresee market trends and stay ahead of competition.
A competitive remuneration package and related benefits will be offered, based on the company’s pay structure and industry benchmarks.
All CVs will be handled with utmost confidentiality
CVs must be sent to email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
The final day of CV submission is Friday, December 13th, 2019.