Lanitis Bros: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
The Company is seeking to recruit a Sales Representative Limassol and it’s surroundings operation. The role involves the delivery of a Market Development Plan in order to increase sales and company profitability according to company’s strategy and targets.
- Achieves volume per category sales objectives and product distribution
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with customers by adopting a value added approach to their business
- Identifies opportunities and develops plans for business improvement with defined clients, providing retailers with tools to develop their business
- Communicates with customers in own area actively pursuing the closure of agreements
- Actively manages credit with relevant customers on the route, ensuring a stable financial status for all accounts
- Improves profitability in defined territory, trade channel and grid
- Activates and maintains displays; executes promotional activities; responsible for product rotation, returns and refills of refrigerators
- Visits and develops all outlets based on daily route, order placement, Merchandising Standards, – Execution of promotional activities, Rotation of products, Returns, Refill of refrigerators, stands, PBS, racks etc and Rational equipment placement.
- Ensures that all company’s assets are in good condition and in the agreed (with the customer) position
- Highly motivated and competitive, enthusiastic and creative with the ability to build strong customer relationships
- A team player with an excellent customer service approach
- A professional manner, articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, with strong planning and organizational skills
- Driving license category B (car)
- Geographic mobility – ability to travel throughout the area under responsibility
- University Degree in Business studies / Economics is desirable
- Desirable Criteria:
- IT literate – understanding of MS Office Pack
- 1 years of prior experience in Sales
- Good level of English
Coca-Cola Hellenic is an equal opportunities employer. Your application is held in a complete confidence in accordance with data protection legislation. References will not be taken up without your explicit permission.