On behalf of our client, a growing company specialized in providing ICT services based in Nicosia, we are looking to recruit an individual for the position of the Receptionist/Administration Officer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Handle office’s reception, including but not limited to welcoming visitors, answering phone calls, register and distribute incoming correspondence both email and regular post, redirect emails and mails accordingly
- Manage the communication with company’s clients and various associates
- Ensure the smooth operation of the Front Office Reception
- Provide timely and efficient administrative assistance to the staff of the company
- Execute various tasks as directed by the management
- Other day-to-day general office administration duties
- Proven previous experience (minimum 2 years) in a relevant role
- Diploma in Office Administration will be considered an advantage
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Very Good working knowledge of English and Greek (verbal and written)
- Very Good knowledge of computer and office management software
Interested applicants should apply for this vacancy, by sending your CV, along with any covering letter to email@example.com before 15 December 2019, quoting the above job title. Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.