Our Group of Companies based in Limassol is seeking to recruit a Junior Accountant to join our expanding team of professionals. This position would ideally suit a qualified Accountant seeking a new opportunity in the accounting field.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Managing day to day transactions, completing Bank reconciliations.
- Preparation and Submission of VAT, VIES returns.
- Managing company ledgers.
- Handling accruals and pre-payments on invoices issued and received.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Daily correspondence with the clients regarding collection of information.
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting.
- Knowledge of Intelisoft software program.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as an accountant is a MUST, in an Accounting firm.
- Fluency in Greek and English (Written & Spoken) is a must.
- Organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
- Communication and teamwork skills.
- Self – motivated, energetic with the ability to work under pressure.
The salary for the Junior Accountant’s position will be depending on qualifications.
Office hours:8:30 a.m. – 18:00 p.m (with one- hour break), Monday to Thursday. 8:30 a.m – 14:30 p.m. Friday
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”