- Providing comprehensive and integrated administrative support to the Management team (including typing, telephone management, email correspondence and travel arrangements for the senior management team).
- Responsible for coordinating and conducting the required daily office correspondence and dealing with other routine matters relevant to the office.
- Daily communication with international and local clients, providing information and/ or clarification of the company’s services.
- Answer and transfer all incoming calls.
- Manage files-filing paperwork accurately and maintaining in good order the filing system.
- Typing and copying documents.
- Preparation of invoices.
- Preparation of letters and various documents.
- Coordinate and control the required stationery and consumables of the office.
- Making meetings preparations.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Required Skills & Experience
- College Degree/Diploma in Secretarial Studies or Office Administration.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language, both verbal and written. Knowledge of any other language would be considered an advantage.
- Very good use of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Computer literacy.
- Multitask abilities.
- Ability to work and respond under pressure.
- Excellent organisational/administrative and communication skills.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience.
- 13th Salary.
- Medical insurance.
- Provident fund.
- Friday afternoons off.
To apply for this position please email your CV to HR@gpapadopoulos.com.cy quoting the relevant job title. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.