EAP Marine Ltd: Ζητείται Secretary – Personal Assistant – Λεμεσός
EAP Marine LTD is seeking to recruit a Secretary –Personal assistant for full-time employment.
- University / College Degree in Secretarial studies
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a relevant position
- Fluency in both, Greek and English Language
- Computer Literacy (MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Enhances effectiveness by providing information management support.
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information, and initiating telecommunications.
- Manages department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel and arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone, and answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping the information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Assisting the Purchasing Department as necessary
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Salary and Benefits:
- The company will offer an attractive remuneration package based on the candidate’s qualifications.
- 13th salary
- 21 days’ annual leave
- Participation in various seminars as required
All interested applicants please send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com using as a title ”SECRETARY_YOURNAME”