We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual for our Cyprus subsidiary company, in the following position:
Based in Larnaca
Purpose of Role: Timely input of accurate consignment and piece information, check and if needed completion of customs paperwork to enable on-time clearance and delivery in perfect condition, correct invoicing and legal & regulatory compliance.
- To produce and check customs data and paperwork and to complete it where necessary in order to ensure timely clearance.
- To check whether the consignment information is complete in order to prevent compliance issues.
- Input all the consignment and piece information in the appropriate system , accurately and in a timely manner, completely in line with TNT policies , procedures and relevant operational standards
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of THESEAS system
- Experience in a customs related activities/data entry environment will be considered as an advantage
- Graduate degree
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Excellent analytical, planning & organizing skills
- Excellent team spirit
- Able to work in demanding and achievement oriented environment
- Fluency in English and Greek
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft
- Excellent typing skills
A very attractive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidates, which includes, a competitive salary, performance related remuneration, medical and pension plans, extensive professional training, and various opportunities for career development within the Company and the TNT Express Group.
Candidates interested in the Clearance position should send their application/CV to: email@example.com με τίτλο:”Clearance Administrator – ANERGOSJOBS.COM”