- University Degree in Accounting or any related subject
- 2-3 years of working experience in an audit/ accounting firm
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language
- Experience with accounting software
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Trustworthy, team player, proactive and responsible
Duties and Responsibilities
- Record transactions in the accounting system on daily basis
- Maintain proper books and records for several companies
- Prepare VAT and VIES reports on a monthly basis
- Prepare social insurance reports
- Prepare payroll
- Debtors and Creditors reconciliations
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Issue invoices to customers, reconcile incoming payments and prepare collection reports
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates.
Interested applicants should send their CV preferably by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”Accountant – ANERGOSJOBS.COM” .
Tel: 22879300– Fax: 22491375
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.