We are seeking to recruit a capable Administrative Assistant to join our team.
- Organizing incoming customer enquiries and monitoring the progress of each case to ensure satisfactory and timely handling
- Preparing sales quotations in accordance to company guidelines and customer terms & conditions
- Following up with customers for sales quotes, via email and phone, for feedback and conclusion of each case
- Processing of customer orders, including the issuing of order confirmations and invoices
- Entering the customer data into the CRM database system
- Generating reports and lists as required by the manager
- Assisting the Business Development Manager with other duties and tasks as required
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written, and ability to communicate effectively via phone and email
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft programs, including Word, Excel and Outlook, and ability to learn new programs
- Experience of using the internet to research and access information on a regular basis
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage workloads through proper prioritizing and time management
- Working with limited supervision and taking responsibility for the tasks assigned
- Understanding of the office systems and procedures, and the confidential nature of working directly with the management
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.