NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd: Ζητείται Marketing Officer – Λευκωσία
VACANCY FOR MARKETING OFFICER
NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd is a leading innovative biotechnology company active in the field of developing, engineering and providing in vitro genetic testing solutions. NIPD Genetics consists of a world class dynamic team of experts with extensive experience in biotechnology, business, human genetics, molecular biology and bioinformatics. Through Research & Development we are committed to developing improved solutions for the prognosis, prevention, better clinical management and therapy of genetic diseases. NIPD Genetics is the trusted partner of labs and healthcare professionals worldwide. We provide advanced genetic testing services from our CAP accredited & CLIA certified laboratory.
We seek to recruit a Marketing Officer, with a can-do, positive attitude to join our diverse team. They will be part of the Marketing team and responsible for producing marketing content for digital and print media, and assisting the Marketing Manager in implementing the activities of the department such as ordering brochures, promotional items, etc. and organizing conferences and events.
Profile of the ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have excellent writing and communications skills in both Greek and English. Knowledge of genetics and field-specific terminology will be considered an advantage. They will be willing to learn and adapt quickly to shifting priorities.
- Create marketing content to be used for brochures, social media, white papers, announcements, presentations and other necessary copy writing material as needed and directed by management
- Write, copyedit and proofread all marketing material prior to publishing
- Produce blog articles for the company’s website
- Create engaging marketing presentations with PowerPoint
- Co-ordinate marketing logistics, such as communicating and coordinating with various vendors.
- Organizing conferences and events
- Liaise with other departments
- Prioritize competing tasks and deliver timely under pressure
- Ensure marketing content adheres to NIPD Genetics brand message, tone and style
- Degree in English and or Greek literature, or Communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to address specific and general audiences, such as doctors and patients
- Quick learner and willingness to learn
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Native fluency in English and Greek. Knowledge of any additional language will be considered an advantage
- Ability to work independently, as well as be part of a team
To apply please forward your application with subject: Vacancy for Marketing Officer to NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
Your application should include a detailed curriculum vitae. In addition, please provide the names of two referees and a cover letter.
For further information, please contact the Human Resources Department at Tel. 22266888 or visit nipd.com. All applications are strictly confidential.