We are currently looking for a Receptionist to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the Company. This is a replacement position with one-year contract.
Summary position objective:
- Assist in day-to-day operation and organization of the office;
- Provide administrative support to the Limassol office team.
Duties and responsibilities:
Responsible for the daily administration of the office as follows:
- Arranges for the adequacy at all times, of office supplies such as ink for the printers, stationery, groceries, cleaning agents etc;
- Overlooks the Cleaning Lady’s duties including checking her time schedule, communicating to her specific responsibilities and supervises the quality of the work performed;
- Opens and closes the office and overlooks the daily cleanliness and neatness of the office space;
- Supervises, safeguards and arranges for the adequacy of the Company’s petty cash;
- Answers, returns and transfers telephone calls and informs members of the staff when a message was left for them;
- Supervises incoming/ outgoing couriers (including package preparation and cover letter);
- Ascertains that mail is collected daily from the office building entrance and the P.O.Box and that it is forwarded to the appropriate persons;
- Issues invoices / receipts upon instructions;
- Performs basic bookkeeping tasks such as entering suppliers’ invoices and receipts and own company’s invoices and receipts for the three companies;
- Upload to the website all pictures and information related to the Real Estate business;
- Organizing travel arrangements for the Directors including liaising with airlines, hotels, drivers etc;
- Updating social media profile of CA Real Estate Limited, the creation of summaries for properties for sale or rent
- Preparation of simple Agency Agreements and Letters of Engagement;
- Welcomes visitors to the office and offers drinks;
- Provides administrative support to other members of staff;
- Performs any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Provides support to the team in Limassol;
- Liaises with clients, associates, governmental authorities and banks.
- Monday to Friday as follows: 08:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 17:30.
Overtime / weekend work prospect:
- Overtime is expected in few instances and as per requirement;
- Weekend work prospect: N/A
Background and education:
- A holder of any University degree (especially in secretarial studies) is considered as an advantage;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point;
- Advanced Greek, English are required;
- Russian language skills will be considered an advantage.
- Minimum experience: never worked;
- Maximum experience: 2 years in a similar position.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
For more information please do not hesitate to call to +35725348500