Moore Limassol Ltd: Ζητείται Accounting Assistant – Λεμεσός
If you want to be part of a young, dynamic team of professionals, to work in a challenging environment where you can expand your knowledge and capabilities and where each day is never the same….then make Moore Limassol Limited the next step in your career.
MOORE LIMASSOL LIMITED is a member firm of
MOORE GLOBAL NETWORK LIMITED, ranked amongst the eleven biggest International Accounting, Audit and Consulting Firms with over 609 offices in 112 countries worldwide.
We are seeking to recruit for our offices in Limassol: Accounting Assistant
- LCCI Higher or equivalent qualification
- 1-2 years of practical relevant experience, preferably with a medium or large size Accounting Firm
- Very good knowledge of accounting principles and VAT
- Very good working knowledge of MS Office.Knowledge of Quick books and Caseware will be considered an advantage.
- Pleasant personality, professionalism and able to work under strict reporting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent Greek and English
- Management of portfolio of accounting clients.
- Planning, execution and successful completion of accounting work, VAT reconciliation and submission of the VAT Return.
- Regular reporting to the Management team about status, progress and completion of work.
- Organisation in accordance with the reporting deadlines and the dynamics of client communication.
- Perform bank reconciliations
|A very competitive remuneration package including provident fund will be offered to the right candidates. We offer a 38 hours week with Friday afternoons off.
Applications to be submitted the latest by 30 November 2019.
Applications and requests for an early interview should be send Mrs. Annita Savva by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org