LGS Handling Ltd: Ζητείται Ground Host/ess – Λάρνακα
YOUR FUTURE AVIATION JOB IS HERE!!
LGS Handling is seeking for enthusiastic individuals to work as Ground Host/ess based at Larnaca International Airport. The positions are on a permanent part time basis. The positions involve variable working shifts as the airport operates on a 24-hour basis Monday to Sunday.
The main role of a Ground Host is to identify and meet the standard and special service requirements of the passengers at check-in and boarding gates by adhering to the predefined by the Company service standards and procedures so that the passengers are handled in a safe, efficient and friendly manner.
The main duties include:
- Meeting and greeting passengers
- Check-in passengers
- Travel document processing
- Accurately checking in luggage and baggage tagging
- Issuing boarding passes
- Assisting passengers at the automatic check-in kiosks
- Checking passenger travel documents at the gates ensuring on time service according to the assigned flight departure time
- Dealing with flight delays and other last-minute itinerary changes
The desired profile of a successful Ground Host is:
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English at a professional level
- Knowledge of an additional language such as Russian is considered an advantage
- Customer service experience from a service industry such as travel, tourism, retail, hospitality, leisure is considered a plus
- Computer literate
- First class communication skills
- Ability to work in shifts
- Able to work well within a team
- Clean criminal police record
- Military service obligations served (for male only)
- Driver’s license holder
In return you will receive, an attractive remuneration and benefits package, plus extensive training in the aviation field and experience in working with some of the biggest airlines in a challenging, pleasant and modern environment. Prior to their employment, successful applicants must be able to provide 5 years background checkable history requested by the airport authorities for having an airport pass issued.
If you are interested in the vacancy and meet the requirements, please send your CV or employment application by 15th of November 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”