PEPSICO is represented in Cyprus by Corina Snacks Ltd regarding the production and Sales Snacks Business with world-class brands such as Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Quaker falling under our umbrella.
We are seeking for our next Data Analyst to join our team in Cyprus. The position reports to the IT Manager.
- Work in collaboration with his/her functional domain and successfully deliver related Data analytics
- Responsible for the execution of all sales reports that will aim to Sales Development by reducing selling cost, gaining extra selling time and maximizing all KPIs.
- Responsible for the design and execution for marketing reports regarding new launches and sku performance, and identify risk and opportunities for the best results.
- Responsible for the design and execution of logistics’ and operations KPIs, for reducing costs, gaining extra picking time and improve efficiencies.
- Responsible for the update of all Master files (new SKU, Customers, Providers, GL Accounts)
- Support the BIS supervisor on communication process for preselling and WMS system. Ensure that orders from salesmen are imported on time in WMS system.
- Computer science/ Information Technology/ Data Analytics or related background
- Functional experience of 2-3 years in Data Analysis
- Experience on application support and systems analysis.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products – Excel, Word, Outlook, Access
- Good learning skills
- Dynamic, professional, results oriented, thorough analytical business approach
- Excellent oral/verbal interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Problem solving and analysis skills
- Fluency in Greek and English
A competitive remuneration package, along with excellent opportunities, for professional growth and advancement within a World leading FMCG Organization.
All applicants interested in the position should send a copy of their updated CV to the following email address: Vaios.Gougoustamos@pepsico.com quoting :”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” or by using the fax number 25391521. Alternatively mail it to PO Box 55074, CY-3820, Limassol.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.