Moore Limassol Ltd: Ζητείται Administrative Assistant – Λεμεσός
If you want to be part of a young, dynamic team of professionals, to work in a challenging environment where you can expand your knowledge and capabilities and where each day is never the same….then make Moore Limassol Limited the next step in your career.
MOORE LIMASSOL LIMITED is a member firm of MOORE GLOBAL NETWORK LIMITED, ranked amongst the eleven biggest International Accounting, Audit and Consulting Firms with over 609 offices in 112 countries worldwide.
We are seeking to recruit for our offices in Limassol:
- College education in Secretarial, Business Administration or related field
- Previous experience not required but will be considered
- Organised with strong communication skills
- Fluency in both Greek & English
- Very good working knowledge of MS Office and typing skills.
- Welcoming visitors, carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence and memos
- Collect and review documentation for new customer accounts, evaluate high-risk accounts and analyse new customer processes and policies.
- Preparation and completion of documents in administrative capacity (applications, letters, forms, agreements, confirmations, certificates, etc
- Payroll preparation and Social Insurance calculation and other funds payment.
- Handling documentation for relevant authorities (e.g Tax Authorities, Social Insurance, etc). Performing any other job-related duties as requested.
A very competitive remuneration package including provident fund will be offered to the right candidates. We offer a 38 hours week with Wednesday or Friday afternoons off.
Applications to be submitted the latest by 20 November 2019.
Applications and requests for an early interview should be send
Mrs. Annita Savva by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”