Privacy Management Group: Θέση Εργασίας – Λάρνακα
Privacy Management Group are seeking, on behalf of our client, a renown Austrian natural stone and ceramics whole sale company, a Purchasing Officer.
- Liaise with international suppliers
- Visits suppliers (China, India, South America, Italy, Portugal, …)
- Perform quality checks (prior to shipment)
- Order tracking and ensure timely shipping of goods
- Management of stock orders, processing incl. tracking
- QFS – quality feedback system – clarify details with suppliers
- Visiting international fairs and exhibitions
- Product development – assortment support
- Development – find and visit new suppliers
- Good to excellent English communication skills (writing and speaking), German would be an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills and technical understanding
- Organised, flexible, proactive and highly efficient
- Solutions oriented
- Degree in Business Administration
- Gained experienced ideally in a purchasing and administration environment
- MS Office esp. Excel
- Liaise with the Austrian office
- Based in Larnaca
If you are a proactive friendly personality with drive and team spirit, loyalty and a cosmopolitan mindset, we would like to hear from you. The role includes extensive training in Austria and international travel.
Remuneration will be negotiated according to the level of qualification.
Please send your CV to Mercedes Saez firstname.lastname@example.org