Sea Chefs Cruises Ltd: Ζητείται Administrative Assistant – Λεμεσός
Sea chefs is a group of companies offering hotel, restaurant and crew management services for both seagoing and river cruise vessels. It is one of the cruise industry’s leading service providers worldwide.
Currently, we employ and manage about 16,000 employees on-board a fleet of more than 65 of seagoing and river cruise ships; plus, we employ 200 employees in our shore-side offices based in Cyprus, Germany, Switzerland and Malta.
We are currently looking for Administrative Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company. This is a temporary position to cover 4 Months Maternity Leave.
The placement is anticipated to cover the period between End of November 2019 till the Middle of April 2020
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies or Business Administration
- Proven experience as an Office Administrator or similar
- Computer literate (Windows environment, MS Office)
- Excellent knowledge of English & Greek both written and spoken
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Be an EU citizen or have a Work Permit.
- Hold clean Driving Licence
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist/administrative duties
- Be punctual and presentable
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to multi-task
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Handling personal, sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Strong work ethics
- Detail oriented with great accuracy
Please forward your CV, in English, to the following email address: email@example.com quoting:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
We will use the data contained in the CV for recruitment purposes only.
Please be advised that for personal data purposes we will delete all CVs of the candidates who will not be shortlisted.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The shortlisted CVs will be stored in a predetermined folder in our database where access is controlled.
The shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange for interviews during which you will be asked to review and sign the Privacy Notice for Shore-side Candidates.
This recruitment invitation ends at the 22nd November 2019 at 13:00.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.