S. Stylianou Medisupplies Ltd: Administrative Officer – Λεμεσός
Our firm is growing and we are in need of a motivated, adaptable and dynamic individual for the position of Administrative Officer to support our management team.
- Full-time job in Limassol’s Head Office
- Manage and assist administrative procedures, processes and systems.
- Supervision and coordination of the purchasing & supplying department until the delivery to customers.
- Following up with customers’ quotations and requests.
- Ensure all staff issues are addressed properly and efficiently and keep track of progress until resolve in accordance to company guidelines.
- Ensure the coordination of all company’s departments.
- Organize the implementation of management tasks to staff.
- Continuous reporting to management team regarding all your responsibilities.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the offices, such as preparation of quotations, communications with customers, suppliers, etc.
- At least 3 years experience in business, organizational administration, human resource management, or relevant/similar professions.
- A university degree in the above professions or in a related business field.
- Fluent in written and spoken Greek and English language.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Knowledge of ERP programs (i.e. Microsoft NAV, SAP)
- Outstanding organisational, multitasking administrative & time management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently, and quick learner.
- Hard working person, attention to details with desire to learn.
- Demonstrate confidentiality and professional discretion at all times.
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday 08:00-13:00 & 15:00-18:00 (Winter time) & 16:00-19:00 (Summer time).
Applicants can send their CV at the following email address: email@example.com, subject: AO – ANERGOSJOBS.COM. All applications will be handled in strict confidence. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
The operations of the company consolidate the import, distribution, technical support and maintenance of medical devices, equipment and disposables.