KI.PA. PHARMACAL LTD seeks to recruit a Management Assistant for full time employment in Larnaca.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Maintain filing system
- Check Company’s stock and respond to weekly warehouse orders
- Upkeep administrative expenses
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Assist to the Regulatory affairs
- Assist with the preparation of accounting records
- Scan, file and log company documents
- Ongoing communication with the Managing Director and CEO
- Communication with suppliers, pharmaceutical warehouses and government services
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- English and Greek speaking and writing is a must
- Exceptional communication and analytical skills
- Strong organisational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to Work Without Supervision
- Proven experience as a management assistant/ office administrator or relevant role is considered an advantage
- Knowledge of Sage Accounting Software is considered an advantage
Due to the urgent requirement for recruitment, the selected candidate should be available to commence employment immediately.
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.