Qualityserve Professional Services Ltd is seeking to recruit an accountant. The successful applicant will be responsible mainly for performing the accounting of a portfolio of international clients.
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- Record bookkeeping transactions and prepare financial statements of mainly international client companies.
- Prepare and process accounting entries.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Support a diverse portfolio of clients across a range of industry sectors with their accounting requests.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- LCCI Higher qualification or similar will be considered an advantage.
- 2+ years of previous experience in a similar position working for an accounting practice firm is a must (including experience on international companies).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English as well as Greek language (Written & Spoken) is a must.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Pleasant personality.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience.
- 13th Salary.
- Friday afternoons off.
To apply for the above position, please forward your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”