LOIS Builders: Θέσεις Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
LOIS Builders, one of the largest companies in the area of construction in Cyprus and abroad, continues its growth by undertaking the completion of major projects (construction and technical works) both in the public and private sector. LOIS Builders strengthens its international presence by maintaining and improving their competitive advantage in recruiting suitable and competent personnel. We are currently accepting applications for the following position:
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTING OFFICER (2 POSITIONS)
This is an accounting I finance position requiring knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and financial reporting. The Junior Accounting Analyst will support the Accounting and Finance Department by performing day-to-day accounting and finance procedures, as assigned.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reconcile accounts as requested.
- Research, track and resolve accounting problems.
- Assist in month end/quarterly/year end close process and reporting.
- Assist in the annual audit, including year-end schedule and financial statement preparation,
- Assist with the preparation of tax and/or regulatory filings.
- Utilize diverse technical skills including Microsoft Office to complete tasks and make the process more efficient.
- Contribute to team effort by assisting other accounting staff when necessary.
- Degree in accounting or LCCI Higher certificate
- Experience will be considered an advantage
- Outstanding organisation and listening skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Detail-oriented work, able to manage multiple competing priorities, proactive problem-solver and a critical thinker.
All interested applicants are requested to send their CV by email at firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” by the 20th of October 2019.
All applications will be treated as confidential.