GDL Green Energy Group: Accountant – Limassol
GDL Green Energy Group provides effective solutions in the fields of Renewable Energy, Energy Saving, Heating, Air Conditioning and Energy Services.
The group is seeking to recruit an Accountant for their office in Limassol.
- Book-keeping and recording transactions in the accounting system.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Preparation of management reports and submission directly to the management team.
- Preparation of VAT reports and Financial Statements in accordance with the IFRS.
- Eager to learn and being updated on the latest laws and regulations concerning the photovoltaic sector.
- Effective communication and preparation of relevant correspondence whenever is needed, for banks, lawyers and auditors.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics/Business Administration or Part Qualified ACCA/ ACA, LCCI Higher diploma.
- A minimum of 3 years proven experience in a similar position is a must.
- Experience to accounting software Powersoft.
- Strong knowledge of Cyprus Tax and Vat is a must.
- Willing to undertake a dual position of Administration and Accounting duties when is needed.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines.
- Very good communication skills.
- Team player.
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented.
The Company Offers:
- Attractive Remuneration package
- Pleasant working environment in a team of professionals.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to email@example.com , quoting:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.