The Nicosia Field Club: Executive Secretary – Nicosia
Job Description of Executive Secretary for The Nicosia Field Club
The Nicosia Field Club is seeking to hire an Executive Secretary.
The Executive Secretary shall have the following duties:
- Be responsible for the good management of the operations of the Field Club (FC) and the FC Tennis Academy (FCTA) and the implementation of the decisions of the FC Committee
- Process desk work including correspondence and use of accounting software
- Deposit checks, moneys etc. at the bank and post and receive items from the post office.
- Control, charge the relevant fees and make court reservation of members and guest
- Implement regulations of the FC when instructed by the FCC (FC Committee).
- Participation and preparation of the FC events and other group activities.
- Keep in good order the accounts of the FC and FCTA including collection of fees by following up the membership status of the members and accounts payable from FCTA members
- Place orders for consumables after instructed from the FCC such as clay etc.
- Report to the FCC any violation of club rules that come to her/his attention
- Any other duties relevant to the above that will be assigned to her from time to time by the FC.
Indicative Working Hours
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9:00-12:00 and 15:00-19:00
Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00-12:00 and 15:00-18:00
In July and August Saturdays shall not be considered as working days. The working hours should be considered as flexible.
- Degree in secretarial studies
- Excellent use of EXL, Word, E mails and other related software especially software related to the duties mentioned above.
- Good knowledge of book keeping practices will be considered as an advantage
Euro 12,350-14,300 gross per year and subject to qualifications. (The 13th salary is included in the annual gross salary
Interested parties should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
The deadline for application is Sept 30, 2019