Leptos Group: Ζητείται Administrator – Πάφος
The Leptos Group is a leading force in the Cyprus economy for 59 years. Its diversified presence covers the areas of property development, construction, hotels, property management, travel, insurance brokerage, healthcare and education.
The Administrator will ensure customers’ needs and expectations are satisfied.
The duties will include:
- Performing administrative work relating to the property management services
- Helping to update customer service policies and procedures
- Handling client’s issues
- Following up timely payments by the customers
- Ensuring timely communications with customers
- Making sure accurate records are kept
- Managing filing systems and monitoring procedures for record keeping and ensuring security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- University Degree in Management, Business Administration, Law is an advantage.
- Experience in similar administrative position will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluency in Greek and English languages.
- Knowledge of Russian is considered as an advantage.
- Computer literate.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong motivational skills.
- The ability to work well with others.
Salary and benefits:
A highly attractive package is offered according to qualifications and experience.
Apply to: Human Resources Department
111 Apostolou Pavlou Avenue CY – 8046 P.O.Box
Email: email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”