Photiades Education: Personal Assistant to the Managing Director – Λευκωσία
- Responsible for coordinating and running the daily operations of the Company
- Providing assistance to the Managing Director
- Managing diaries and organize meetings and appointments
- Manage databases and filing systems
- Act as an officer administrator and perform a variety of administrative tasks
- Manage Social media where necessary
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Graduate with a BA or a Master’s degree in Secretarial Studies or Business Administration or in any other relevant field from an English speaking University
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Computer literate with an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language.
- Social Media skills i.e. Facebook, Instagram will be considered an advantage.
Previous experience is not necessary but would be considered an advantage.
Send your CV via email quoting the job title in the subject line to email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
Due to high volume of CV received only successful applicants will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with full confidentiality.