We are looking for a Doctor’s Personal Assistant to join our growing team. The Doctor’s Personal Assistant provides prompt, courteous service to customers either on the phone or in person.
You will assist colleagues and by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily agenda and arrange new appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports and tasks
- Develop and maintain a filing system in Microsoft Onenote
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake receptionist duties
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant (will be considered as an advantage)
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills English and Greek.
- Integrity and professionalism
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and OneNote).
- Be able to work either morning or afternoon on a rotational basis.
Gross Salary €1072 monthly plus 13th Salary
This is a full-time position working primarily with shifts weekdays Monday-Friday (6:45am-2:30pm or 1:30pm-9pm), plus one Saturday per month (8am-12pm)
Please send your CV to CV@ISISCLINIC.COM με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”