Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Creating engaging and user-friendly designs under the guidelines of Product Manager & Head of Design.
- Designing online/offline advertising materials, including banners, logos, flyers, business cards and landing pages, and ensuring they are in line with the branding policy of the company and our clients.
- Collaborating with Product Managers, Designers and other departments to create advertising material for various projects and campaigns.
- Assist and Support the Head of Design with any other tasks assigned.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly motivated, creative and enthusiastic
- Ability to work under pressure, strict guidelines and deadlines
- Proven Work Portfolio is a must
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Previous Knowledge & Experience in CMS such as WordPress or Joomla, HTML5 and CSS3 will be considered as an advantage
How to Apply
To apply for this position please send your CV*, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org titled “Graphic Designer – ANERGOSJOBS.COM“.
Interested Candidates must submit a Cover Letter, CV and Portfolio.
Only online applications are accepted and due to a large number of applications received only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
All applications are treated with strict confidentiality.