Singularis Investments Ltd: Ζητείται Πολιτικός Μηχανικός – Λάρνακα
SINGULARIS INVESTMENTS LTD, a company operating in the investment industry is seeking to recruit a Full- time individual for the position of Civil Engineer for their offices based in Larnaca.
- University Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 3-4 year’s relevant experience.
- Fluency in both Greek and English languages both written and oral.
- Excellent Computer Skills, AutoCAD, MS Office, Internet and Outlook Express.
Job Descriptions/ Duties
- Inspect & supervise the project to ensure the works are according to the architectural, structural study and specification.
- Reporting to with the Project Manager, the Architects and the consultants for the effective supervision of the works
- •Confirm compatibility of site conditions with designs (soil, drainage, slopes and levels, access, environmental sensitivity, other constraints) prior to the commencement of works.
- Prepare execution project plans and contingency plans for the construction and delivery
- Assess quality of materials and the performance of materials suppliers of the project.
- Ensure adherence to Health & Safety guidelines
- Ensure regulatory compliance during project execution
- Ensure that accurate inventory records of materials and equipment are kept
- Assess the performance of foremen
Remuneration and Benefits
A Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
All completed curriculum vitae must be in English, will be treated in strict confidence and should be forwarded to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” not later than the 20th of September 2019.