CRI Group Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
CRI Group Ltd is Cyprus’s leading firm in corporate recovery and turnarounds and is seeking to recruit an Insolvency Administrator.
- Work alongside case managers and/or insolvency practitioners and provide support on day to day corporate insolvency matters.
- Perform a variety of administrative office support activities, including drafting correspondence.
- Deal with document management (typing, copying, scanning, filing).
- Completing tasks associated with insolvency procedures in connection with liquidations.
- Academic Degree (University or College).
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Strong organisational and managements skills.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek Language (both written and spoken).
- Very good command of English Language (both written and spoken).
- Driving Licence.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered based on qualifications and experience, including medical fund.
Applicants can send their CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” not later than 23rd of September 2019.
CRI Group Ltd
20 Nikis Ave., Off. 400, 1086 Nicosia, Cyprus,
Tel: (+357) 22 455545, Fax: (+357) 22 515212