Θέση Εργασίας στο Bazaraki – Λεμεσός
Bazaraki.com is the biggest marketplace in Cyprus and the leader in real estate, cars, services, and general classifieds. Every month more than 550,000 unique users view more than 21 million ad pages on Bazaraki.com. Our mission is to improve daily our services and offer up-to-date technologically & commercially marketplace services to Cyprus.
To support this growth and make sure that we can scale, we continue to expand. This is an opportunity to join a world-class company and a great team that believes passionately in what it does.
Your work will directly impact Bazaraki.com and the overall success of the business. You will have the chance to work on a website which has 21 million page views each month, 310K registered users and thousands of suppliers.
Customer support is the most critical department of Bazaraki.com. It handles all communication with all involved parties and it is fundamental to work with diligence and empathy. We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven individual with excellent communication skills.
- Provide technical support and resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
- Ensure all queries received (email, telephone, chats etc) are responded to within the agreed timescales and to a satisfactory standard. Own and manage the client relationship: resolving calls efficiently and effectively.
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Work as part of a team and comply with processes and procedures to ensure offering world-class Customer Service at all times.
- Inform customers about features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their issues are resolved
- Any other reasonable duties as required
- Greek language as a native and fluency in English is necessary
- Quick learner and the ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent IT skills necessary
- Competent in the use of Office packages, including Word & Excel
- Works at pace and achieves tight deadlines
- Previous experience in Customer support experience is desirable
- A flexible individual with problem-solving skills
- Good and reliable internet access & laptop/PC
Conditions of work:
This is a permanent full-time position working the core opening hours of the business Monday to Friday 9 am to 18 pm. It is a Remote-based job and you can work anywhere in the world. Extended working hours will be sometimes required according to business needs.
We want to be able to attract the best and make sure you keep getting better. We are offering a competitive salary package.
Bazaraki.com is an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you feel you have the skills and experience then don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
Please submit your applications here: