Safe Bulkers Management Ltd: Crew Officer – Limassol
Safe Bulkers Management Ltd., a Shipping Management company based in Limassol is recruiting for a well organised professional with exceptional collaborative skills, hard -working ans self-motivation to develop professionally in the Crew Department of the Maritime Shipping sector.
The position requirements include:
- Bachelor or/and Master Degree in Maritime Studies or Business Administration
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills and knowledgeable English (oral and written)
- Very good computer skills (knowledge in DANAOS Crew Module will be consider as asst)
- Preferably up to 30 years old
Reporting to the Crew Fleet Supervisor, the incumbent will manage and organise all crew requirements for his assigned Fleet and will effectively realise the following :
- Collaborate effectively with the respective Marine /Commercial Operations, Technical and Accounting departments of the company
- To ensure per fleet, that crew on board comply with company’s hiring criteria and existing laws and regulations and that the Company’s SMS and Policies are implemented to each fleet crew members.
- Keep records of all seafarers on board the assigned fleet
- Daily communication with manning agents
- Facilitating fleet tickets/travelling plans and requirements for Company’s seafarers and personnel
- Monitor and control the Crew Budget operational expenses (OPEX) for the assigned fleet
Please send your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” and be contacted by a recruiter to discuss this opportunity!
(By applying to our company, you consent to process your personal data according to our GDPR policy for the recruitment period after which they will be erased)