ASSISTANT OF ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT (2 Vacancies)
Founded 30 years ago, Caterways Co. Ltd is a market leader in its sector with a proven track record. The Company manufactures and supplies food service and packaging disposables to professional caterers and food processors by offering them a one stop supply solution.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Chief Accountant
- Posting transactions into the Accounting system.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Preparation and payment of creditors, VAT, Social Insurance contributions and Government taxes.
- Preparation and submission of Intrastat reports.
- Preparation and payment of monthly staff payroll.
- Control of cash expenses and incoming cash from clients
- Various administrative duties.
- Production bills
- Ability to operate fast and efficiently
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- Professional qualification CAT, LCC Higher or University degree in accounting or other relevant or work experience.
- Computer literate – Hands on experience with computerized accounting systems, use of Windows and MS Office. Knowledge of the Accounting Software “SAP Business One” will be considered as an additional advantage.
- At least three years experience in a similar position (trading companies) and good knowledge of the English and Greek language.
A very attractive package is offered based on qualifications and experience, including 13thsalary, provident fund.
Applicants should apply in writing to Caterways Co. Ltd
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”