iCFD Ltd: Compliance Officer – Limassol
Type of employment: Full Time
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
iCFD Ltd, a Cypriot Investment firm regulated by CySEC, is looking to recruit a dynamic individual to join its compliance team.
We are continuously looking for creative, talented professionals who are motivated and committed to build a long term career and drive our company even further.
- Implementing the Compliance Monitoring Program of the Company by performing various checks
and audits, identifying any compliance issues, suggesting measures as appropriate and reporting any findings to the Head of Compliance Department
- Reviewing and assessing whether the information provided to the clients through marketing or
any other means of communication is in line with the relevant legislation and take appropriate measures
- Researching regulations by reviewing regulatory announcements and market standards behavior
- Responding to any matters arising from MiFID II and other applicable regulations
- Keeping up to date with regulatory updates – Analyzing regulatory developments, new compliance legislation and market developments
- Liasing with all relevant business and supporting areas within the company regarding compliance matters
- Participating in the preparation and submission of reports to the company’s board and/or to CySEC
- In general, work as part of the compliance department and respond to any relevant matters
Required Skills & Experience
- University degree in Law, Finance, Economics, Business or other related field
- CySEC advance certificate will be considered an advantage
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Compliance Officer in the online financial services industry
- Fluent in English (any other language will be considered as advantage)
- Great Communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- An attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications
- Excellent working environment with opportunities for personal and professional development
- Full medical insurance coverage
- Provident fund after 6 months of employment
- Training and career development
How to apply:
Should you wish to apply, kindly forward your CV at email@example.com quoting the title “Compliance Officer”
in the subject line.
Due to the fact that we receive a high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.