G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group: Customer Service Representative | GAP-0819-CSR – Λευκωσία
G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group was established in 1964. Today it is a contemporary and adaptive organization, rated amongst the 25 biggest companies in Cyprus, operating within the services sector by providing a variety of related services under one roof as a one-stop shop.
The Group operates via a network of over 3.000 offices and associates throughout Cyprus, the United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and Israel. It employs over 1.200 highly educated and experienced personnel, utilizing the latest hardware technology and most innovative software and systems.
We are currently seeking to recruit professional and dynamic individuals for the position of Customer Services Representative, to be based in our Head office in Nicosia.
The ideal candidate will be
- Enthusiastic, reliable, responsible and hardworking
- Able to influence, focus, multi task and prioritise
- A good team player and excellent communicator
- Passionate in growing within the company and committed to results
- University Degree or equivalent
- Administration and/or Customer service experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Computer office skills, including practical skills using Microsoft Office (intermediate MS Excel & Word)
- Time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Fluent in English and Greek language; any other language will be considered as an advantage.
Administration, Customer service and Support
An attractive remuneration package depending on experience and qualifications will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested applicants are invited to apply electronically to the following link: https://www.gapgrouprecruitment.com/
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.