Administrator – International Business Services (IBS)
Established in 2001, Abacus Limited is one of the first and largest companies in Cyprus to provide a wide range of professional services, such as corporate structuring, international business advisory, corporate governance and compliance services, accounting services, direct and indirect tax planning and administration services.
The person to be appointed will be part of a team responsible for delivering day to day management, administration and banking services to a portfolio of international business clients.
Profile of the ideal candidate
- University degree in a business related discipline. A postgraduate degree will be considered a plus
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in a professional services firm is a must
- Team player with very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, energetic, with a positive attitude
- Excellent organisation, planning and time management skills
- Fluency in English
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Remuneration and benefits
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
The Abacus’ package includes a 13th salary, provident fund, medical cover, life insurance, casual Fridays (with afternoon off), free parking and extensive participation in quality internal and external training programs.
We would love to hear from you!
Interested individuals should submit their applications by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
by Monday 19 August 2019.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.