We have a vacancy for a Junior Accountant with office location in Limassol, Cyprus. The Junior Accountant will work closely with the senior accountant and will be part of an enthusiastic international team in a dynamic and evolving organization.
The successful candidate’s key responsibilities will include, among others:
- bookkeeping of end of month, quarter or year closing
- preparation of reconciliations
- preparation and updating of daily transactions
- assistance in preparation of periodic management accounts
- assistance in preparation of other financial information
- assistance in payroll preparation and payroll reportingIn this role, the successful candidate will be expected to act as an individual contributor, delivering high quality work with guidance from senior team members.
- Holder of LCCI Higher or CAT or similar qualification
- Undergraduate degree from a reputable University in Accounting or related fields
- Up to three (3) years of relevant experience in a Professional Services organization
- Partly ACCA qualified or currently pursuing the ACCA qualification will be considered an advantage
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent computer literacy – especially advanced knowledge of excel is a must
- Knowledge of any Accounting Software will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
In case you wish to apply, please send your detailed resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org με quoting:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” for the attention of Daniela Koukos.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.