Hertz Cyprus: Customer Service Representative – Λεμεσός
Hertz is the leading Company in the Rent-A-Car and Car Leasing sector in Cyprus, with 6 locations all over Cyprus, 2 of which are located at airports. Hertz continues to innovate by offering constantly new services and a fleet consisting of more than 2,000 vehicles with an average age of just 12 months.
The Customer Service Representative is an essential member of the service / sales team and is the brand ambassador, providing the fastest, easiest, and most valued experience to our customers. This team member provides world class customer service and professionally and effectively sells Hertz products and services to meet the customer’s travel needs.
Do you want to be part of a successful, top company as a Customer Service Representative? Do you like to have different types of assignments and variety in your work? Are you passionate about providing customer service, driven to succeed and want to make a difference while honing your sale skills and providing helpful, quality service? Are you a team player with the ability to commit to customer satisfaction as a member of a high-energy sales team? Even in difficult situations, do you possess great tact and charm?
Is this you? Then we need you as a Customer Service Representative!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for a wide variety of assignments, including:
- Work in a fast paced sales environment, providing helpful, quality service and sales, while enhancing the customer’s rental experience.
- Qualifying and processing customer rentals with accuracy and detail in compliance with Hertz’s policies and procedures.
- Processing customer rental returns.
- Resolve customer issues and concerns professionally using effective customer service techniques.
- Maintain appearance appropriate for providing best in class customer service in accordance with established guidelines.
- Clean and service facilities to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing.
- Fluency in English. Additional foreign language will be considered a strong asset.
- Experience in similar position (not necessarily in the industry) at least 1 year.
- Polite and communicative personality.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Develop your career within a truly dynamic organization.
To apply, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”