EXEO Consultants: Ζητείται Accountant – Λευκωσία
EXEO Consultants, an accounting, audit and advisory firm, is seeking to recruit a high calibre individual to join our team in Nicosia.
CANDIDATE PROFILE – REQUIRED
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages – both written and spoken
- Ability to communicate accurately and professionally
- Three years of experience as bookkeeper with solid accounting, VAT and payroll processing knowledge, is essential.
- Initiative and critical thinking
- Strong analytical, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to comprehend and record complex transactions by applying professional judgement
- Ability to work alone and within a team
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to keep up-to-date with changing legislation
- Full and clean driving license. You may be required to travel using your own car and will be reimbursed according to company policy
- Nationality within the EU
KEY DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keeping timely and accurate accounting records for client companies
- Completing and submitting VAT and VIES returns
- Performing monthly reconciliations
- Collecting, maintaining and updating client KYC documentation
- Preparing payroll calculations
- Compiling the necessary documentation for obtaining tax certificates
- Attractive and competitive remuneration package
- Bonus scheme participation
- Flexible working hours
- Pleasant working environment
- To apply, please email us your CV in PDF format at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
- Only eligible candidates will go through the selection process, which will involve a telephone interview and an in-person interview.